Take advantage of rosé season with this Mango Berry Rosé Sangria. Sparkling pink rosé, mangos, berries and brandy – perfect for your next summer soirée!
- 1 bottle rosé
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup juice (I used pineapple)
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup berries
- In a large pitcher combine bottle of rosé, reserving a small amount (<1/4 cup). Add 1 cup brandy and 1 cup juice. Allow to sit in refrigerator overnight, or at least 2 hours if you really can’t wait.
- Meanwhile, dice melon and berries and place in a small glass topped with reserved rosé and let soak.
- When ready to serve, pour sangria mixture into wine glass and top with spoonful of fruit mix.
- Toast to the Spanish for dreaming up such a delicious drink and enjoy!
If you are using sparkling rosé, I do not suggest soaking overnight but instead serving immediately to reserve bubbles. However, if using a still rosé then by all means, please soak overnight to get the full flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 glass (~5oz)
- Calories: 155