Vegan Roasted Potato Salad, an easy vegan take on the classic! Served with fresh cilantro, radishes and sliced green onions, this super simple dish is perfect for picnics and barbecues.
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 bunch (about 1 cup) dill, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions tops, chopped
- 4-5 small radishes, sliced thin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Toss halved potatoes in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to brown evenly. Alternatively, potatoes can also be pan fried over medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are browned.
- In the meantime, combine and mix dill, garlic and olive oil in a small bowl and set aside. To make a more “sauce-like” dressing you can also pulse mixture in a food processor.
- When potatoes are done toss with radishes and green onions and toss with dressing. Top with squeeze of lemon for a tangy and tart vegan roasted potato salad!
Storage & Leftovers: Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days, but for best taste consume within 2 days or else potatoes become soggy from dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 130